Working out...with my iron!





I was so motivated for my gym session yesterday, that was until I spotted my ironing mountain.  Bloody ironing, I hate it and life is just too short!  It has to be done though, and looking at it in my gym gear, it kinda enticed me in!

Warm up was done by stretching, supported by the washing, followed by balancing, using a couple of cushions on top of the washing.


I know!  I really do need to get out more, but my apple tummy was definitely feeling the pinch.  Time to embrace this mountain of drudgery and crack on.




Three hours of dancing around the ironing board, and half my ironing mountain had been demolished.  The computer said I had burnt 350 calories, with no burnt shirts 🔥

Apparently doing household chores at a quick pace is the new way to keep in shape!  So if you love housework then this could be for you.




 Me?  I absolutely hate housework and won't be tempted to exercise with my iron again, anytime soon 💙🌝 




Comments

Popular Posts