How Long Will I Love You





Friday evening, nothing worth watching on TV, so Grandad and I settle for a Netflix  movie.  'About Time'  looked promising as it was about time travel!   Guess who was snoring after five minutes?When Grandad woke up at the end of the film I was crying buckets!  Such a nice film about love and family.  As I get older I'm definitely crying more and have become very sentimental. Must be an age thing!
It's Mother's day tomorrow and over the years I've received lots of lovely presents and my memory box is full of handmade cards.    Sometimes I can't quite believe that my girls are all grown up, happy and making lives of their own...they are my greatest achievement and I love them to bits! 💙🌝



Comments

  1. Lovely reminiscing as always Barbara, and love the song, and crying has become a regular occurrence for me as I tend to look back a little more. Must try to live in the moment and save on tissues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts